Arizona Group Health Insurance
Having an Arizona group health insurance plan is vital when trying to attract potential employees as well as retain current employees. Arizona group Health insurance is an important part of your employee benefits package. In order to find the right group health insurance plan for your company and employees, it’s imperative that you work with a qualified independent insurance broker that can assist you in comparing health insurance plans from many insurance carriers, don’t fall into the trap of getting your advice from representatives of the health insurance providers.
Authorized Benefit Plans, Inc. dba ABP Insurance Brokers is an independent insurance agency that specializes in Arizona Group Health Insurance plans. We assist clients with all aspects of sourcing health insurance plans for their companies including keeping them abreast of all legislation concerning the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and its effect on their business.
Since the Affordable Care Act has taken affect in 2014 there have been some significant changes to Arizona group health insurance plans. The mandated changes to coverage and premiums are affecting nearly all Arizona companies. Some of the major changes implemented in 2014 to Arizona group health insurance are:
- Arizona group health insurance plans must provide minimum health insurance coverage and make the plan affordable for the employee.
- Plans purchased prior to March 23, 2010 are called “grandfathered plans” fall under the keep what you have category.
- Prior Health history can no longer affect the rates in an Arizona group health insurance plan.
Finding the right group health insurance plan can be time consuming and confusing process for a small business owner and the Affordable Care Act has certainly added another layer complexity.
Contact Authorized Benefit Plans, Inc. dba ABP Insurance Brokers today and experience our streamlined approach to getting you the right group health insurance plan for your company.
Here are just a few of the things our knowledgeable staff can help you to understand:
- Determine if your company is mandated to offer health insurance to your employees.
- Can you keep your current plan and when are changes necessary.
- What the new mandated plans include.
- How the new health insurance plans better.
- Review plans and coverages with your employees.
Let Authorized Benefit Plans, Inc. dba ABP Insurance Brokers help you make the right choice when reviewing your Arizona group health insurance options. Our knowledgeable staff have years of experience in the Arizona group health insurance industry and will help select the best plan for your needs.